Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A good place to start..........

So today I was encouraged to start a blog site to keep up with people back home and those supporting me financial and with prayer. So here it goes.....


Today I have 20 days left until outreach. It's unreal that I am in the 9th week of staffing this DTS. So much has happened and it feels like I've been here for years but at the same time it feels like the students just got in yesterday.


With India and China ahead of me I'm wondering what all this is going to look like. Right now I'm so short on money but I know that the Lord is going to provide because He told me He was and I know He isn't like man that He would lie.

There is so much more that I would like to express but for now this is a start. More to come......

1 comment:

  1. your site came along pretty well...thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete