Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hong Kong and radio silence

This is going to be short because my batteries are going to dies soon on this laptop and I don't have an converter plug.

Any way,  after 33hours of traveling by bus and then 4 hours by plane we made it to Hong Kong.  The first 2 days in Hong Kong I got severely sick.  I had body aches, running a fever, headache, to name the major symptoms.  Thankfully to the Lord, I recovered in 48 hours.  All except for a cough.  Hong Kong is a very modern city. 

It's only been a few days here but it is much needed rest from India.

Radio Silence
We will soon enter China and when we do I won't be able to communicate for the duration of my time in China until I reach Taiwan on June 13th and then I will be able to communicate with you guys again.  The reason is that China reads people's e-mails and they will go through my content even if I sign in to my account.  Facebook is also banned in China but Skype is not.  So if you have that please let me know and I'd be more than happy to skype call you in China for a brief update.  Thanks for understanding.  I'll try to write you again soon before I take off to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment