Monday, August 23, 2010

Writer's Block

So we're winding down to the end of week 6 and about to start week 7.  Our speaker this past week is Don Gilman speaking on missions and giving up your rights.  


For the first time since I've started my blog, I am not able to fully express what's going on.  And even though that life is progressing and I feel the Lord stretching and growing me, I don't know what to write about to give you an update on what God has been doing in my life or in the world around me.  


At this point we've hit some mile markers of breakthrough in the school.  So far the Lord broke in supernaturally in healing, being set free, and now in finances, twice.  


The DTS costs about $3,910 for the lecture phase of the program and by the first deadline which was August 5th.  During that week we had about $6,000 that we owed the campus and God miraculously pulled through for the all of the students to receive their money to stay for lecture.  The second time the Lord came and paid off fees was this week.  On Thursday, August 19, we had a time of praying, worshiping and offering and we had a deadline where each student had to have $2,000 towards their outreach amount to be able to buy plane tickets and during that time we needed about $8,000, give or take.  Again, the Lord came through in his faithfulness and everyone had their fees paid off by the deadline at 3pm.  


One personal story from me before I close.  Since I got back from my outreach to India/China I had been in about $500 in debt and recently a friend of mine, in YWAM, gave me a donation to pay if all off.  Even in my utter irresponsibility and stewarding of the money the Lord had given me he is faithful to forgive my debt.  It really isn't about the amount but about God's faithfulness always.

No comments:

Post a Comment