Wednesday, September 25, 2013

David's Tent Outreach

Lecture phase has officially ended and outreach has begun.  I can't believe that 3 months have passed so quickly.  The last week we did outreach prep and we will go in to preparing for David's Tent at the White House Ellipse.  This is an amazing opportunity for us as well as anyone who wants to join us on the ellipse.  For this outreach we have actually moved back to southeast D.C.  We actually live in an old ministry center that YWAM DC used to run out of.

David's tent kicked off last night, Sept. 24 and will continue until Nov. 5.  Worship will be live and going for 24 hours a day.  For more information you can check out www.davidstentdc.org.  My outreach team will be helping facilitate this worship event.  We currently are on different shifts to keep watch during the tent.  My team has 1PM to 7PM and 7PM to 1AM while the other 12 hours are covered by the other teams on the base.

Although I am on outreach, I have not met my financial goals for support.  I am still in need of support for the rest of this outreach.  Part of it being in Washington, D.C. and the other portion in Israel.  Please pray for me in this area that I would be able to complete this outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment