Monday, June 6, 2011

Sydney

I made it to Australia without any problems from the border control.  I really think that the one encounter I had in the UK has made me seriously paranoid about getting into another country.  It's been a week in the country and this is the first time that I have been able to really devote time to blogging.

My day has been packed with meeting different people and witnessing a new season for many people in Sydney.  I don't know what I was fully expecting with coming to this nation.  I feel like I felt that the majority of my time was going to be with Mathew and then some with the Korean people living in Australia but instead it was reverse.  I have been spending so much of my time with Korean-diaspora in Australia.  Witnessing the change in seasons and also the rising up of a generation.

God is doing something very special here.  I hope to elaborate very soon on some of the initiatives that have begun by young Korea-Australians.

No comments:

Post a Comment