Thursday, August 2, 2012

Upcoming season

Our base leader praying on the mic
My season at YWAM-DC is coming to an end and a new season is beginning.  My time here in the United States Capitol will conclude with a trip to Tajikistan and Pakistan Lord willing.

This season has been one of realigning with the things Jesus had done in the past.  It was a time of being reminded of the journey I have already walked through and new adventures ahead.  This was also a time of rebuilding disciplines of spending time with the Lord and prioritizing His presence.  We spent many mornings as a team praying at the President's Park as well as worshiping at our main base location.

Praying in the morning
and mapping out the tent
At the moment, I am still waiting for my passport to return from the Pakistan Embassy with a tourist visa.  I am also still in need of funding for plane tickets and ground fees for both Tajikistan and Pakistan.  Although it seems impossible for us to go with such short notice and as almost a last minute trip,  I feel that I am supposed to believe for the impossible to happen because what is difficult with man is not difficult with God.  There has not been much change with my financial status but I have faith that breakthrough will come.

It is never too late to partner with me to see the gospel brought to the far reaches of the earth. If the Lord moves on your heart and gives you inspiration to donate, you can do so at the http://samuelschoi.blogspot.com/p/financial-partnership.html link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment