Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yesterday my friend Aaron, who was visiting from California, left to journey back home.  His time here was refreshing for me.  During my last trip to Harrisburg, PA, I dropped Aaron off with some friends of ours so that he could spend some time with them.  So this past Monday I went up to Harrisburg to pick him up.  

In Harrisburg I was again able to connect with some friends.  Also Amy, a leader of Fire and Fragrance in Kona,  happened to be visiting at the same time.  She had a time of ministry that night releasing the word of the Lord about circuit riders.  Amy had an encounter with the Lord where He spoke to her of people that would be released as circuit riders through the nations to speak out the word of the Lord.  These people would be like Paul Revere in the Revolutionary war.  

During the Revolutionary war, Paul Revere was the famous rider who rode through the night on horseback warning the people of the town that British troops were on their way.  Circuit riders were clergy who would travel by horse back and preach in the 1800's I believe.  We live in such amazing times and God is doing something new in the earth.  Before I returned home I had the privilege of leading worship for the two hour prayer set.  Our topic of intercession was for the elections that took place on Tuesday.

This past Thursday I was invited to share at a bible study.  Aaron came along with me and we both shared on Global passion and what God was doing in the nations.  Of course we don't know everything that God is doing but we do have some idea in certain regions of the nation.  It was an honor and blessing that we were given an opportunity to share our hearts with this community that met together.  Aaron and I were blessed with an offering to help with our journey and to sow into our ministries.  

Haiti update:
Hurricane Toma, which was heading towards Haiti, has shifted and missed Haiti but is now flooding parts of the nation and could possibly flood more of the nation.  Although the hurricane has not directly impacted the nation, the flooding has increased the spread of cholera. Please keep praying for Haiti and the teams out there.  

The 200 hour burn of prayer and worship will be taking place on November 20-28.  There is a new website that's up and running, http://ipray4haiti.com/ that has more information about the burn.  Please join in by praying with us and for us.  

Also, if you would like to partner with me to see Haiti change you can e-mail me at schoi19@gmail.com.  Any kind of partnering helps from prayer to donations.  I would love to know who would be partnering with me so that I may also be able to invest back with prayer and news from the forefront.  If you have any questions or would like to meet with me or anything at all please feel free to e-mail me as well.  Also if you would like to know more about the situation and work in Haiti you can go to www.jasenchung.com.  




No comments:

Post a Comment