Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back for 8 days

I just returned from my trip to the UK on Tuesday.  It's hard to believe that five weeks have already passed and gone, for the whole month of April I was traveling throughout the UK and even to Turkey for 4 days.  Already, it has been less than 2 days and I've already booked a ticket for my next trip.

Traveling around with Mathew was an amazing experience.  We spent much time with the Korean community, with different groups focused on missions, and people that just wanted to partner with the local church in their neighborhood.  It is fascinating to see what God is doing in the nations; the similarities, differences, and expression of the spirit of God through a different culture.

So now I'm getting ready to head out in about a week.  I'm in the process of raising funds for the trip and planning out my time.  As of now I'll be in Israel from May 13-28 and then fly to Australia from May 28-June 4/5  and then flying to Kona to staff for a little while before I start school.

It would have been nice to be able to meet up with more people but it seems that my time is really short here.  Maybe next time as the Lord allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment