Monday, May 16, 2011

Tel Aviv, pictures coming soon.

I'm here in Tel Aviv, Israel with Chantal, Kristi, and Shawna from Kona, HI.  I arrived early Sunday morning, really early.  Today was my second full day in Israel and it is amazing.  On the first day, even though I was jet-lagged out of my mind due to my flight plan, we toured around Tel Aviv and old Joppa.  These 2 cities are right along the Mediterranean sea.  If we walk five minutes out we are at the shoreline of Tel Aviv.  Today we had a chance to visit a ministry and talk to the Executive Assistant about planning a future trip with a larger team.

My brain is starting to shut down because of jetlag.  There is more that I am discovering and seeing in the land.  It is exciting times that we live in.

One thing that I am praying for still is the plane ticket.  It was much easier getting into Israel than into England.  In  England, they wouldn't have let me in with a one way ticket but in Israel it was fine.  I need to purchase plane tickets from Israel to Australia and then from Australia to Kona.  Please continue to keep me in your prayers for safety and provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment