Friday, May 27, 2011

Stuck in Israel

Night shot of Jerusalem
We have about 2 days left in the country of Israel.  In this last week we traveled around the country.  We walked around the Old city many times.  I had a chance to lead a worship time with a friend I met in the UK at a prayer house that looks out to Mt. Zion.  Before we left Jerusalem we were invited to another prayer house that is located in the City of David.  It was a really refreshing time as the people prayed for us and spoke life over us.

Kristi, me, Chantal, Shawna
Currently we are in a town called Carmi'el with some of Shawna's family and we are about to travel to Haifa.  We traveled to Haifa yesterday and visited one of the applicants to an upcoming school.  It was nice to meet a potential student before they even arrived in Kona.  The girls on the team have a flight out Sunday morning at 1 am back to Honolulu.  So we are glad to be together for the next 2 days.

As for me, I will be stuck in Israel.  Whenever I tell people I entered Israel with a one way ticket, they ask me how?  I guess I needed a round trip or exit ticket to get into the country but thanks be to God that I was able to come with a one way ticket.  The plane ticket I am looking to purchase is from Tel Aviv to Sydney.  I am trying to get to Sydney, Australia for a conference that my Rabbi friend Mathew will be speaking at.  Please continue to pray for me and the Journey God has put me on.  I am thankful for the prayer and support I have received so far and the help I will continue to receive.

So my time in Israel is coming to an end...or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment